These services are custom tailored to individual client's needs. Contact Foremost Response to discuss and develop the right service plan.
Threat Assessments are done to help determine the level of threat against you, your family, or against a company. The Threat Assessment is done to take a realistic look at internal and external criminal threats as well as the possibility of a terrorist threat (foreign and domestic... and yes more often than not inside the USA there is a larger threat of domestic terrorism to some organizations than a foreign threat). The five basic areas looked at during this assessment are:
- The known existence of individuals or groups who would want to cause harm (internally and externally)
- Their current opportunities; level of sophistication or their capabilities to commit acts.
- Previous history of committing acts or a previous history of loss or damage.
- Potential intentions (what they hope to achieve and how they hope to do so).
- Known methods of Targeting (specific targeting history to include as much information about possible plans. For instance, are they targeting random individuals, specific individuals or their families, a particular business or industry, or just looking for wealthy and accessible people).
Security Vulnerability Assessments (SVA):
Security Vulnerability Assessments help to determine how you are vulnerable to security gaps, exposure to internal theft, criminals or terrorists (foreign and domestic). This is done by comparing a perceived threat (from Threat Assessment above) and then determining the most likely methods an enemy would use to cause harm or expose the weakness. These assessments vary in scope determined by the level of threat, but as a general rule will include:
- Looking at personnel practices and procedures relating to security
- Identifying weaknesses in physical security plans, programs and structures.
- Making recommendations to enhance current programs as well as supplement programs with additional measures.
SVAs are done for nearly every business or industry:
- Energy Industry - operations, facilities, pipelines/transport, headquarters
- Local and State utilities or utility facilities
- Critical Infrastructure Facilities
- Power Plants
- Water Treatment Plants
- Electrical Substations
- Transportation networks, hubs, stations
- Military Installations
- County or Private Airports
- Manufacturing or Warehousing facilities
- Corporations - operations, facilities, headquarters
- Banks & Financial Institutions
- Schools, Colleges, & Campuses
For a copy of this information click here.